Morocco, a North African country bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, is distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences. Marrakesh’s medina, a mazelike medieval quarter, offers entertainment in its Djemaa el-Fna square and souks (marketplaces) selling ceramics, jewelry and metal lanterns. The capital Rabat’s Kasbah of the Udayas is a 12th-century royal fort overlooking the water.
Join this trip to explore Morocco for 7 days, 6 nights.
- Airline ticket
- Breakfast daily
- Covid Insurance
- Online Covid Test Payment
- Tour Guide
- Entry Fees
- Meals not included
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nose Mask
What to Expect
Fun filled trip with lots of lasting memories
- Arrival to Casablanca, Meet and greet with your driver then transfer to your hotel for check-in and overnight.
- Pick-up from your hotel, then begin your city tour with a visit to the Mosque Hassan II , dramatically situated at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The mosque was built by the late King Hassan II at the end of his 40year reign. This outstanding edifice is larger than Saint Peter’s in Rome and capable of holding 80,000 worshippers.Other highlights of your tour of Casablanca include the monumental colonial architecture of Place Mohamed V, the French- built Quartier of Habbous and the gates of Royal Palace.
Overnight at your hotel in Casablanca.
- Breakfast, check-out, then transfer to your hotel in Marrakech, the Red city.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel.
You will start your guided tour of Marrakech, the southern pearl of Morocco. Your driver and guide will
pick you up and take you for your discovery. You will see many sides of this incredible red city along with its Koutoubia Mosque, Majorelle Garden, Berber Museum and Yves Saint Laurent Museum. The horse Carriage will then take you to Djemaa el Fena, one of the center attractions of Marrakech. The tour will conclude with an exploration of the souk (market) lined with fresh fruit, mounds of spices, intricately woven Berber carpets and many other art objects of Morocco. Overnight at your hotel at Marrakech.
- Enjoy quad biking at Palmeraie area Marrakech, surrounded by the Palm trees. Overnight at your hotel in Marrakech
- Day at leisure to explore more of the city you way.
Overnight at your hotel in Marrakech
Head to the airport of Casablanca according to your flight details and timing.
- please note that all tours are selling irrespective of the date, kindly book and make a reservation now
- travel planners reserves the right to change prices or date as per the availability of flight or hotel
- kindly confirm date and price while booking
Take advantage of our susu travel (payment in bits) scheme and sign unto any of our programs.